Thursday, September 24, 2009

And Now For Something Totaly Different

So after some heavy post, lets have some fun. So as I was heading to Orem today I started thinking I may be a hippy. No not David, he could never be a hippy you say to yourself and I thought the same thing. But as I gave it more thought I think I just may be. Lets look at some facts. I have been a veg for 6 months now.I have not killed any animals in over 3 years. I spend way to much time in a coffee shop.I have not been shooting in 5 months. I'm letting my hair grow out. I think that people should help each other. I just don't know what to say to myself. I still have some non-hippy things about me so do not worry to much. I still take a shower every day. I think that you should work if you want to eat. I did not veto for Obama. I still believe people should own at least 1 gun. But for the most part I think I have started down a path that may change all that. If you ever see me wearing tie dye please just shoot me.

No comments: