Thursday, September 3, 2009

My first week of school

So I had made it threw the first week of school and I must say that I am pretty excited for the new journey I am starting in life. The first day of my golf class was a little lame we had a 30 min. orientation and filled out some paper work and that was it. I do need to by another book for the class which I really did not want to do as I have already spent so much money on books but I guess I have to do what I have to do. I also have to write a one page paper on why I am taking the class but that should not be to hard. My Intro to Fashion class was fun and no I am not the only straight guy in the class. I will have to present 10 stories on fashion over the semester and do other project that will help me learn about my own creativity. I think I will learn some very good things in that class. In my Psy. of Clothing class I will have to do many of the same things but I can use them for both classes. On the first day of that class instead of talking about our self we stood up in class and listened to what the others thought of us. I really enjoyed it as some of the things they said about be were pretty spot on and others were way off. And yes I am the only straight guy in this class. I thing that this class more then the others will force me to think out side of my life and look at things a new way. I really look forwad to all the things I will learn about fashion and myself. I think that this new path my life is taking will be very exciting and I will learn a lot of new thing.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm glad you had a good first week! Sounds like it will be a good semester for you :).

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

Good Luck with school Dave! I'm excited for you and your new direction.