Friday, September 18, 2009

How Things Work Out

So, last night I had made plans to hang out with a friend of mine. As my friend lives a pretty crazy life with work and all; they had to cancel the plans we had made which did bum me out as I was looking forward to the time we would spend together. So I just thought I would spend the evening doing wash, home work and cleaning my place. Later in the day I got an email from another friend who is moving out of the state and was in need of some help as they are in a little over there heads with every thing that it take to do a move to a new state. I said that my plans were canceled and I would meet them after work to help out. What I thought would only take an hour or so ended up being an all night thing. I must say that even thou all my plans had not gone as I had seen them I had a great time helping my friend. Even thou we did not get a great deal of stuff done we had a great time talking and just spending a little bit of time together before the move. I was able to see how other members of the body of Christ also blessed this friend. Now to be honest once the first plans had been cancel I was looking forward to the new plans as I have a lot of things to get done before Monday. As many people know life is full of things that you never see coming some good, some bad, and some just the way things work out. I am still in the same place as needing to get things done and maybe even a little bit behind which means I will not be doing any thing fun tonight aside form a trip to Jitterbug Coffee (my new favorite hang-out) to put this on the net. I would not trade last night for all the homework, wash, and cleaning time in the world because I got to spend some time blessing and being blessed by a friend and see them get a little stress lifted off of them. It is pretty crazy how God can make things work out even when you don't see them coming.

No comments: