Friday, September 5, 2008

The strongest person I know


I would have to say that the strongest person know is my sister Ann. After spending 10 days with her and the family in Denver I am still amazed how she does it all. Get the kids up, feed them, take them to school, do the shopping, cooks dinner, puts them to bed and then do it again the next day. Now don't get me wrong I love the kids very much but they can be a hand full and a half. She does this all and I don't think they said thqanks once. I know kids will be kids but to do that every day with out a thanks would wear on me very fast. I kown that James helps out but he is at work all day and gets to see some change of events threw out the day but Ann is going at it all the time. Oh and she tries to keep the house clean which I know because I have house sitted for them many times and on a few occations she made me come over and clean up a mess I may have left. She gets few days off a year and never any over time I know that I would never want her job. Even for all the money in the world. So to my Super Strong Sister I say ANN YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ann Hunt said...

David you are the greatest brother! You are a fantastic friend and I do not know what I would do without you. You have so much patience to be in my home for 10 days with three wild animals. Thank you for helping me fold laundry, it is a gift I can not stop giving to people when they visit.
Enjoy the new clothes, you look GREAT! Remeber...YOU ROCK!