Monday, September 8, 2008

The joy of new clothes

While I was in Denver My sister and I went clothes shopping. I pretty much got a whole new wardrobe. Not to get a big head but I must say that I look pretty good in it and I clean up very good. I bought several suits and wore one to church on Sunday. I think I gave several people a heart attack as no one in that part of my life has ever seen me so dressed. I also must say that it feels pretty damn good to look that good. Now while I enjoyed wearing the suit I will still wear some nicer clothes at times like some nice jeans and button down shirt. But I have a feeling that the days of the Chuck Taylor All Stars and Tee-Shirts are gone for me. So world get ready for the new Dave. One more things thanks for all your help Ann.

2 comments:

bycourt. said...

I want a picture of the NEW Dave!

PDJ said...

trust me Court....you can't handle the new Dave! He's HOT! Good thing you live so far away or he'd quickly collect on that broken promise... =)

But seriously, he looked like a totally different Dave! (in a good way)