Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The joys of vaction.

So I have been on vacation in Denver CO for almost a week now. I have had a great time but am starting to wonder why people have kids. Now don't get me wrong here I love spending time with Porter, Quaid and Ivie but I get to go home or have Mom and Dad deal with them after the fun ends and the work starts. I still say my sister is one of the strongest people I know I don't get how she does it all and still has a smile on her face. So the rest of the trip has been fun. Ann and I have done a lot of shopping over the last few days and I now have a whole new set of clothes to wear when I get back in town. Monday we went to the suhie Den and had a great meal and after that Ann James and I went and had a drink and played some darts at a Scottish bar Ann won. I went to the Sunday morning Scum of the Earth Church which was fun I'm having dinner with the pastor (my friend Tim) Thursday night. Tonight Ann and I are watching a movie while James studies for his last boared exam. The rest of the week will be spent having some fun and just hanging out with my family. That is all for now.

1 comment:

Alfred Kalyanapu said...

hey dave.. good to know u are having fun...

please say my hi to your family!

alfred

p.s. sorry about the userid.. i need to figure out how to change it...